$25.000 for research focused on the factors that cause breast cancer make a difference

Read more

Take action

Your donation makes a difference


Support

Providing information and resources for patients, but also other persons whose lives have been affected directly or indirectly by breast cancer

 

U

Research

Investing in research into the causes, prevention, treatment and a posible cure

T

Awareness

Creating a global community to support breast cancer patients and promote awareness for breast cancer

Our pledge

A guaranteed minimum of 90% of all revenue (donations and merchandize) made by Pink Ribbon Inc. is labelled for international accredited research focused on the origins of breast cancer. The remaining 10% up to a maximum of $ 20.000 (2011) is allocated to cover internal administative costs like maintaning our 30 international websites, domain names, trademarks, telephone, translation and accounting costs. This makes Pink Ribbon a most credible and efficient organisation currently existing.

%

Donations and Merchandize

%

Administrative

Know that

N

Board members or volunteers do not receive any renumeration or coverage of any expenses 

N

No funds are transferred without being fully legitimised by the board

N

Research institutes have to render account on their spendings 

N

We highly value corporate donations but we do not enter into pink washing agreements with the industry

 

 

First time donor?

Is it your first donation to Pink Ribbon International and you have some questions? Please visit the following links to read our donation principles and charity compliance or visit our FAQ’s page for further information.

You can also find a list of donors for full transparency in our website.

 

Private Donors

Your donation is made to us through our website and processed by PayPal, ensuring security and the protection of your privacy.


Silver

$5
  • Silver donors contribute with amounts from $5 to $50
Donate

Platinum

$101
  • Platinum donors contribute with amounts from $101 to $1.000
Donate

Pink Diamond

$1.001
  • Pink Diamond donors contribute with amounts from $1.001 or more
Donate

 

Corporate Donors

Your donation is made to us through our website and processed by PayPal, ensuring security and the protection of your privacy.

 


Silver

$50
  • Silver donors contribute with amounts from $50 to $500
Donate

Gold

$500
  • Golden donors contribute with amounts from $501 to $1.000
Donate

Pink Diamond

$10.001
  • Pink Diamond donors contribute with amounts from $10.001 or more
Donate

 

Planned Donations

Aside from direct donations, we sometimes also receive requests for planned giving, as for instance a bequest.

If your are considering a planned donation, please find more information here.

 

Thank you

New York, December 6th 2011

David M. Hasson, CPA, PFS donates on behalf of Pink Ribbon a check of USD 25.000 to Ronald DePinho M.D for research focused on the factors that cause Breast Cancer. Ronald is internationally recognised for basic and translational research in cancer, ageing and age-associated degenerative disorders. He is the fourth full-time president of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.

With its first activities already 14 years ago, Pink Ribbon is one of the oldest non profit initiatives in the world supporting breast cancer awareness and funding.Pink Ribbon has a formal US charity status.

We wish to thank our volunteers, our private and corporate sponsors and donators, our ambassadors and advocates for all personal achievements and support over 2011. We like to thank you for sharing your valuable time with us to make a difference.

Everybody engaged in the fight against breast cancer.

Pink Ribbon team

Would you like to read the original documents? Here you can find the donation letter Pink Ribbon International sent to the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the letter of acceptance we received from them.


Ronald DePinho and David M. Hasson
 Ronald DePinho and David M. Hasson

 

 

Are you looking for a local charity?

If you like our initiative, but you would prefer to support a breast cancer charity on your country, we are pleased to help you. Take a look to this list.

 

Share This