Pink Ribbon International

We are a nonprofit organisation aimed to support breast cancer patients

Join us

Your donation makes a difference

Pink Ribbon donations are addressed to international accredited research focused on the origins of breast cancer

Take action

The best protection is early detection*

Learn about cancer, sources of support and lifestyle advice
Find support

Think Pink!

Did you know that major cosmetics companies are marketing Pink Ribbon products to “support the fight against breast cancer”, while dozens of their products contain toxic ingredients that may be linked to breast cancer itself? Think Pink! calls for transparency and accountability and encourages consumers to be critical

Read more

Pink watch

We don’t accept, approve or tolerate the use of breast cancer awareness as a pure marketing instrument. Therefore, we will publicly denounce situations that take advantage and misrepresents the pink ribbon symbol and its meaning.

Pink Ribbon International is watching!

Read more

Pink media

PINK RIBBONS, INC. is a feature documentary that shows how the devastating reality of breast cancer, which marketing experts have labeled a “dream cause,” has been hijacked by a shiny, pink story of success. Directed by Léa Pool and produced by Ravida Din, this documentary is based on Pink Ribbons, Inc., by Samantha King

Read more

Think dirty

Download the app that tells you which chemical ingredients are hidden on the cosmetic products you are using.

You can write the name of the product or scan the product’s barcode with your phone. Think dirty tells you the ingredients and classifies them in terms of potential toxicity to the human body

Read more

Pink BSE

Watch this video to learn how to perform a breast self examination yourself. Remember, adult women of all ages are encouraged to perform breast self-exams at least once a month and the best time to do it is about 3 – 5 days after your period starts

Read more

*Pink living

Increasingly, debate questions that mammography and breast self-exam may have less impact than previously thought on a woman’s chance of beating the disease.

Making healthy choices about your environment, food, mind and body may help you in your strive to feel better and defeat cancer

Read more

Our pledge

A guaranteed minimum of 90% of all revenue (donations and merchandise) made by Pink Ribbon Inc. is labelled for international accredited research focused on the origins of breast cancer. The remaining 10% up to a maximum of $ 20.000 (2011) is allocated to cover internal administrative costs like maintaining our 30 international websites, domain names, trademarks, telephone, translation and accounting costs.

This makes Pink Ribbon a most credible and efficient organisation currently existing.

Board members or volunteers do not receive renumeration or coverage of any expenses. No funds are transferred without being fully legitimised by the board.

In aims for full transparency we have published a list of donors since 2013. We disclose only initials and amounts for privacy reasons.


Donations and Merchandize



Take Action

With your generosity Pink Ribbon continues to grow in order to help breast cancer patients and create awareness

We cannot achieve our mission without your help

Donate today


Pink Ribbon International stands by